Miscellaneous Monday

The day after Mother's Day is always a reality check...back to the old grind, eh? Like Cinderella after the ball. Sigh... Oh well! Today we'll be catching up on laundry and cleaning and grocery shopping. The warm weather is finally here and the sun is shining so that makes everything a little easier.


* Last night after getting home from a lovely dinner at my dad's place, I spent a little time planning our menu for the week and getting the grocery list ready. Here's the plan which I am linking to on Organized Junkie (who by the way has a giveaway this week!)



Monday:
Chicken Cordon Bleu (chicken breasts rolled around deli ham and sliced swiss cheese, breaded and baked)
Rice
Peas, Carrots, Corn Mixed Veg


Tuesday:
Simple Fish & Chips
Coleslaw (I use a pre-chopped bagged coleslaw and toss with coleslaw dressing and a little rice vinegar)


Wednesday:
Rotisserie Chicken
Potato Salad
Veggies & Dip
Fresh Buns


Thursday: (Soccer practice night)
Spaghetti & Meatballs
Mixed Green Salad


Friday:
Pizza
Caesar Salad


Saturday:
Layered Chicken (2 to 2.5 cups cooked cubed chicken, 1 can cream of chicken soup, soup can full of milk, 1 tsp pepper, 1 tsp mixed her seasoning, 2 cups grated cheddar cheese. Mix soup, milk and seasonings together to form sauce. In a casserole dish layer 1/3 chicken, 1/3 sauce, 1/3 cheese. Repeat layers 2 more times. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.)
Rice
Broccoli


Sunday:
BBQ Steaks
Baked Potatos
Asparagus
Mixed Green Salad


I love having the week organized!


* The Spring Cleaning Party continues this week over at Simple Mom. I hope to keep up and finish off de-cluttering and cleaning the rest of our main floor this week (including windows!!!). We finished organizing the garage this weekend along with doing the yard spring clean, so I am really feeling great!


* And just because I think it turned out great, here's yesterdays LO for LOAD. Payton is my sweet little god-daughter and the photos are actually several years old. I pulled them out of my LOM category drawers. I love the colors on the black background!




"Payton", 12 x 12 layout by Noreen Smith. Paperbilities cardstock; patterned paper, chipboard letters and silk flowers all from Dollarama. Making Memories brads, Creative Memories silver pen.


That's it for now...Happy Monday and Happy Scrapping!


Noreen

Comments

  1. Thanks for the link to the Organizing Junkie. I really should try this meal planning thing. It would make life so much easier.
    TracyBzz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts