Nordic Christmas Cards

When I got my shipment of the new Creative Memories Christmas products I couldn't wait to play with them, especialy the new Nordic Card Set and the coordinating Stickers and Christmas Stamps!



The Nordic Card Set is the set I'm using for my Kit of the Month card class next week and I had lots of fun coming up with the samples. There are 24 cards (12 folded and 12 tag-style) and envelopes in the set, which is a great value for only $16.00! You can use the cards as is - they are die-cut and have some nice printed patterns on them - but they are even cuter when you pretty them up with the coordinating stamps and stickers! Here are the cards the ladies coming to my card class will be making -

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aren't they adorable? I love the matching envelopes - they are lined with coordinating paper and some are die-cut along the top edge to match the die-cuts on the cards! The tag-style cards can be slipped into their coordinating envelopes as-is, or you could punch a hole and tie them to a gift. So cute!
 
The KOTM card class is next Friday November 16th at my home in NW Calgary. I only have room for 8 ladies and spaces are almost gone. Contact me to RSVP today and I'll be sure to save you a spot and have your kit ready.
 
If you can't make it to my class, you can also purchase a kit from me to complete in your own home. The kit includes the Nordic Card Set, the Nordic Stickers, pre-stamped and die-cut embellishments and an instruction sheet with photos of all the cards, all for $25.00 (Note: there may be a small additional charge to ship if you are outside Calgary.) You'll be able to complete all these cards in about 2 hours! Make sure to contact me directly to purchase your kit, as it is NOT available on my website.
 
Another alternative is to host your own card-making party. Gather a few girlfriends together and I'll bring the kits for them to complete. It's a great way to get friends together during this busy holiday season while checking your Christmas cards off your list! AND you'll receive Host rewards for the cost of the kits and any other purchase your friends make that evening. Email me to arrange your own card-making party for November or early December.
 
Thanks for stopping by...I'll be sharing more cards, layouts and home decor ideas using the Nordic and Be Merry Collections soon! Have a great weekend...
 

 

 

 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts