Big News #1

I've got so many exciting things on the go that I'm just about bursting! I'll be sharing more Big News in the next few weeks, but here is Big News #1...



DON’T MISS IT!   WE ARE CLEARING OUT OUR INVENTORIES!   TONS OF GREAT PRODUCT AT ROCK-BOTTOM CLEARANCE PRICES!   IT ALL HAS TO GO!!



Including new & retired:  
 Creative Memories
Close to My Heart
Lia Sophia
Partylite
Epicure
...and lots of other crafty & creative stuff from various brand-name manufacturers, 
and even some handmade stuff too!



Come pick up some great deals – buyers will be entered to win prizes & giveaways!

Sale attendees will also be given first chance to register for the next Calgary Crops weekend retreat in Canmore being held April 24 – 26th. Online registration will begin February 1stwatch the blog for more details!


-------------------------------

I am still patiently waiting for the new CM group to open for business in Alberta and as soon as they do I'll be signing up as an advisor so I can once again provide quality scrapbooking supplies. I am excited that Carla and I will be once again hosting a great weekend retreat in Canmore this spring and will be looking forward to reconnecting with the great ladies who usually attend.

I also have another new venture on the horizon and some big plans for my little blog! I hope to share that Big News with you soon! 

Have a great weekend...
 




Comments

Popular Posts