Blend & Bloom - January 2019 1-2-3 Layout!



Happy New Year friends! I've got the first 1-2-3 sketch and layout of 2019 for you today! This month I'm working with the beautiful Blend & Bloom Collection by Creative Memories - a gorgeous collection of vivid pastel papers, stickers and embellishments with three beautiful coordinating album covers! This whole collection is so versatile and lovely that I really had a hard time deciding which paper to use for the 1-2-3 layout this month!

As with all my 1-2-3 Sketches and Layouts, you only need ONE piece of double-sided patterned paper, TWO pieces of Cardstock (or Album Pages) and we'll make the entire layout with only THREE cuts! This month I've included spaces for three vertical photos and three horizontal photos. Here's the sketch:


You can download the free handout that features the sketch, cutting guide and instructions in the OCM shop, but go grab a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy the video first!


Here are some photos of the final layout for you...


After creating the cuts and base of the layout, I cut one of the orange border stickers in half lengthwise and then again in half widthwise and placed each of them on the blue tone-on-tone paper to bring a bit of the orange color to them. I added three embellishment clusters - one of which served as my title - and journaled with my Black Dual-Tip Pen.




I do hope you give this 1-2-3 a try...it will be so lovely with ANY of the beautiful Blend & Bloom Papers! Don't forget to download your free printable handout with the sketch, cutting guide and instructions here!

I'll be continuing the 1-2-3 Sketches and Layouts every month in 2019, but if you're looking for MORE inspiration, check out the other printable Layout Guides in the OCM Shop, and it's not too late to join us for the Scrap-Your-Stash 2019 online course! It features new EXCLUSIVE sketches, and lots of inspiration for using up your piles of paper and other scrapbook supplies each month for the whole year! You can find all the info and register here. I hope you join us!


Here's to a great 2019!

Happy Scrapping!

Comments

  1. I stumbed upon your blog and I have to say I am so impressed with your 1-2-3 layout concept. I have been scrapbooking for 20 years and I used to use CM products and tools all the time. I have been making a lot more cards lately and now getting back to scrapbooking. So many layouts I see are one tiny photo with a ton of product around it. Those are nice but I need real layouts that use 4x6 photos and I like to get quite a few photos on a page - they are the focal point after all. Thanks SO MUCH for giving us simple but still beautiful layouts. I think they will be the most used ones for me now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts