Simply Sunshine - March 2019 1-2-3 Scrapbook Sketch and Layout!


Hi everyone...today I'm posting the March 1-2-3 sketch, layout and video!  This month I'm working with the Simply Sunshine Collection by Creative Memories - a bright and fresh collection featuring lots of Springtime colors, patterns and imagery! I'm using a double sided plaid and floral paper from the Paper Pack, along with some Stickers, Variety Mat Cards and Embellishments, and you'll also find a coordinating Album Cover and Fast2Fab refill pages to round out the collection. It will work beautifully for all your outdoor, Easter and spring themed pages!

As with all my 1-2-3 Sketches and Layouts, you only need ONE piece of double-sided patterned paper, TWO pieces of Cardstock (or Album Pages) and we'll make the entire layout with only THREE cuts! This month I've included spaces for up to TEN photos, but if you don't have that many photos that you need to include you can certainly substitute a Variety Mat Card to fill up some space! Here's the sketch:


Sit back and watch how quickly the layout comes together, and then head over to the OCM shop to download the FREE printable handout with the sketch, cutting guide and instructions.

 

Here are some photos of the final layout and close-up details for you...


After cutting and arranging the rectangles and strips on the Evergreen Cardstock I used for my layout base, I added eight photos and used a cute Variety Mat Card that said "Go Green! for my title and cut down another card to 4" x 4" to use for my journaling. I created three easy embellishment clusters with some die-cuts from the embellishment pack and a few stickers - I especially LOVE the little green rubber boot sticker! Fast, easy and fun! (All Creative Memories products featured are available through me or my personal CM website!)





I hope you try this 1-2-3 layout...remember it can be used with ANY papers and embellishments! Don't forget to download your free printable handout with the sketch, cutting guide and instructions here!

Make sure to subscribe to the blog so you don't miss the next 1-2-3 Sketch and Layout in April. If you are looking for MORE 1-2-3 inspiration in the meantime, check out my E-book and lots of other printable Layout Guides in the OCM Shop,. 

It's also not too late to join me and over 200 other scrappers for the Scrap-Your-Stash 2019 online course where you'll receive new EXCLUSIVE sketches every month! You can find all the info and register here. I hope you join us!


Happy Scrapping!

Comments

Popular Posts