Introducing the new OCM FREE Members-Only Library!


I know that scrapbooking can seem overwhelming - trying to stay on top of photos, supplies, stories and memories, get them all onto pages and stored in albums does take some effort and organization! Over the years I've honed and tweaked my own systems of memory-keeping and I am happy to share some planning documents that I have developed and used (and have shared  before in various situations) over the years to keep me organized. The Habit Tracker, Album Planner, Timeline Planner and Scrapbook Page Planner all keep me organized and help me make the most of the little time I do have to scrapbook. They are must-haves for me!

And, I'm SUPER HAPPY to now be able to offer them to you along with many other free printables, sketches and ideas in my new Organized and Creative FREE Members-Only Library! It's the new platform where I'm housing LOTS of freebies for my OCM Members - everything is in one place and at your fingertips whenever you need it!

Currently you'll have access to the planning documents shown in the photo above along with all the OCM sketches from 2018 and 2019, printable card sentiments, project instructions and even cut-files! There are over 30 freebies in the library with more to come as I dip back into the archives and reformat old sketches and other goodies! And, of course, it's all FREE for you because, well, I love ya! <3

You can join the OCM Free Members-Only Library by clicking on the "Subscribe" button below.

Important Note: If you already have taken an online course from me or purchased digital products from the "new" OCM store, then the platform will look familiar to you. Make sure to use the same email and password you used when you purchased your courses/products. If you have never taken online courses or purchased products from that site, you'll simply need to enter your email and create a password. Once you are logged in you will see the Membership Tab and a Products Tab. Click on the Products Tab to see all the free products you now have access to as well as any courses you are enrolled in! How great to have easy access all in one place!

Organized and Creative Mom Members

Join the OCM Members-Only Community today! I can't wait to see you "inside"!

Happy (and Organized!) Scrapping!


Comments

  1. thank you so much for creating this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best Noreen! Thank you for all of your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my word, I love this idea as I am overwhelmed with all of the To - Do piles of scrapbooking papers and photos! This is absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I found your blog! Thank you for sharing these - they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic thing to do - Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts