1-2-3 Scrapbook Layout April 2017

Hello friends! I'm back with the April 1-2-3 sketch, layout and video just before the month of April ends!

If you're not familiar with my 1-2-3 Layouts, they use just 1 piece of double sided patterned paper2 pieces of Cardstock (or CM Album Pages) for the base, and we make the entire layout with just 3 cuts. Each month I give provide you with a free printable with the sketch, cutting guide and a sample finished layout for inspiration. You can download, print it and follow along with it to create a great two page layout. This month's sketch has room for six photos, journaling, title and embellishments, but of course you can add more or less photos to suit your needs. Here's the sketch for this month:



To create the layout, I'm using the gorgeous and delicate Forever Yours collection from Creative Memories! This collection is absolutely beautiful and while it is created with a wedding theme in mind, it will be lovely for feminine pages and heritage layouts as well. Although I'm only showing you the papers and stickers today, this is a full collection with a stunning album cover, Fast2Fab refill pages, laser die-cut embellishments, and even coordinating Vellum papers! I'm using one piece of the double sided patterned paper that has a floral wreath on a gray background on one side, and an overall blush pink floral pattern on the other side. Grab a beverage and sit back to see how fast this beautiful layout comes together!



The 1-2-3 process is so quick that after making the cuts during filming the video, it only took about another 10 minutes to complete the rest of the layout. I added two word stickers across the "join" between my vertical 4 x 6 photos and the 4 x 6 paper pieces. I love how the wreath motif on those papers carries your eye across the layout! I also cut some circles and rectangles from the Silver Shimmer Cardstock to place on the back of some of the stickers so they would stand out from the background, and popped them up off the layout with Foam Squares for added dimension. I used a wedding themed quote as my journaling and wrote it with the Black Dual-Tip Pen and then simply added the date with the Silver Metallic PenHere's a closer look at the finished layout and a few of the details:






All the products shown can be purchased on my CM website, and don't forget to download your FREE copy of the sketch and cutting guide here so that you can refer to it as you create your own version of the layout. I always love seeing what you create with these sketches, so please feel free to share it on my Facebook Group page or leave a comment below!

Happy Scrapping!


Comments

  1. You know, I didn't think I liked this one, but then I watched the video and saw the finished project. Once again, you did a great job. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts