How to make Custom Embellishments with Creative Memories Digital Artwork and Cricut!

Happy Friday Friends! I spent some time this week playing with Creative Memories Digital Artwork in Cricut Design Space and I LOVE what I am able to create! I made dozens of beautiful butterflies, flowers and doilies that I am excited to use in future projects!

Today I'm sharing this lovely layout featuring the cut-work butterflies I made, along with an instructional video for our Feature Project Friday over at Creative Life Scrapbooking today!






You can get all the details on our CLS Facebook Page, or check out the instructional video on my YouTube Channel to see how I created the custom Butterfly embellishments on the Circut!

Happy scrapping!

Comments

  1. I LOVE these pages, and how beautifully the Cool Serenity works for this layout!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts