5-10-15 Minute Scrapbook Layouts! Featuring Fresh Fusion Rainbow by Creative Memories




Happy Friday Friends! The projects I’m sharing with you today were created especially for Creative Life Scrapbooking, and if you’ve arrived here by clicking through from the CLS Facebook Page, thanks so much for joining me! And if you don’t already follow our FB page, please consider doing so, as we share fun new ideas using Creative Memories products every week! I was excited that my new July products from Creative Memories arrived in time for me to showcase them on today’s #FeatureProjectFriday so let’s get into it!

The new FreshFusion Collection from Creative Memories is an awesome line, full of essential colours and patterns that will work for pretty much any occasion or theme you can think of! Making a baby layout or card? Grab the Fresh Fusion Soft Paper Pack. Working on kids or school days projects? The Fresh Fusion Cheerful Paper Pack is just what you need. And the Fresh Fusion Bold Paper Pack has rich jewel colours that will be perfect for Fall or Holiday layouts. Add in any of the mix and match Stickers, Layered Border Embellishments or Laser Cut Embellishments to finish off your projects! So much to love!

But it was the Fresh Fusions Rainbow Paper Pack that really grabbed my attention. I’ve been loving all the quilt pattern inspired layouts I’ve seen floating around the interwebs lately, so the pre-printed papers with the diagonal blocks arranged in a pinwheel pattern from this pack really spoke to me. I think they offer so many possibilities for fun and fast layouts…and I do mean fast! I created three very different layouts with the pinwheel papers in just 5, 10 or 15 minutes!

Take a look at the video to see how easily and quickly they came together!


Let's take another quick look at each layout...


To create the 5 Minute Layout I simply added four 4" x 4" photo spots to the gold printed pinwheel background paper. Tip: Line up the corners of each photo or mat with the diagonal lines in each block for easy, perfect placement with no measuring! Then I added the pre-made gold Layered Border Embellishment across the centre of the layout and two mini-sticker clusters. Since the top sticker had a bit of dark purple in it, I trimmed off the flag ends of the "laughing" sticker and added one below the sticker and one to the border to repeat the dark purple colour throughout. Adding the stickers with Foam Squares for dimension was probably the most time consuming part of the this layout!




The 10 Minute Layout is my favorite - the combination of the red and green pinwheel papers feels very festive!


I cut two 6" x 6" blocks from each of the papers and arranged them in a staggered pattern in the corners of two pieces of White Cardstock. I added two 5" x 5" block of Scarlet Cardstock and two 5" x 5" blocks of Leaf Green Cardstock to the empty blocks. you can add 4" x 4" photos, 3" x 4" photos or even standard 4" x 6" photos (perhaps trimmed just a bit to let the fun paper designs show!) to any of these blocks. I trimmed two border stickers in half and applied them across the page, alternating colours and then added the "Today" Laser Cut Embellishment and some stickers for the title and embellishments. I love that I was able to get an intricate look and feel for this layout without a lot of work or time!




The final 15 Minute Layout was created by cutting two 3" x 12" strips from each of the blue and lighter green pinwheel papers, and then cutting those strips into 3" x 3" blocks. 


Arranging the blocks into a pattern along the top and bottom edges of the White Cardstock took the most time - there were so many possibilities! Once I settled on the pattern shown, it was very quick to add blue and green border stickers, a few photo spots cut from Blue and Dark Green Cardstock and two small clusters of stickers. 



I hope you give these fast and fun layouts using the Fresh Fusions Rainbow papers a try - they were so much fun to work with! And don't forget to join us over on the Creative Life Scrapbooking Facebook Page each and every week for lots more ideas using Creative Memories products!

*All Creative Memories products featured in these projects are available in Canada on my CM website (or you can find CM Advisors in the US and other countries by using the Advisor Lookup feature.) If you are interested in joining my cross-Canada team of CM Advisors, feel free to contact me, or click on the "Join" tab on my CM website. Finally, please join me on my Facebook Page, YouTube Channel and  Instagram feed for more ideas and inspiration, and check out the online courses I teach.

Happy Scrapping!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts