Single Page 1-2-3 Scrapbook Sketch - February 2018

Hello! I've got the single page 1-2-3 sketch, layout and video for February to share with you today! 

These single page sketches are a one page variation of my 1-2-3 formula - each uses ONE piece of cardstock or album page as the background, TWO paper shapes to provide interest and variety, and at least THREE photos! I hope they will help you create fast & easy beautiful single page layouts using minimal supplies, while still placing the focus on your photos and stories. Each month I provide you with the FREE sketch, along with a guide to show you the dimensions of the two paper shapes and how to cut them from one piece of paper. Here's a look at this month's sketch:


Because February is the month for LOVE, I'm using the fun Bee Mine Collection from Creative Memories for my version of the layout. The sweet color scheme is the perfect complement photos about love, family, birthdays, kids activities and lots of other love-ly events, and the cute little Bees would be perfect for some spring and garden theme layouts as well. 

Along with the monthly sketch, I create a Sketch-to-Page Scrapbooking Process video where you'll see the layout coming together from start to finish in around 20 minutes. (Psst...in the video I also share how you can turn this single page sketch into a double page layout! ) So, busy scrapper, go grab a beverage and sit back to watch someone else do the work for a change!


Fast and easy, right? I hope you picked up a few tips along the way as well! Here are some additional images of the finished layout and embellishment clusters for your reference.






The sweet Bee Mine Collection and all other current Creative Memories products shown can be purchased on my CM website. Don't forget to download your FREE copy of the sketch and cutting guide here so that you can refer to it as you create your own version of the layout. I'll be looking forward to hearing what you think of the single page sketches and can't wait to see what you create with it! Please feel free to share your layout on my Facebook Group page or leave a comment below!

Happy scrapping!

Comments

  1. I love your videos! I learn so much from you! Your ideas are very inspiring! Thanks so much!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently discovered your YouTube channel and am really enjoying your how to videos! More More! I am a CM addict. I appreciate your creativity with products I own and showing wonderful designs. I also appreciate your explanations of how and why you make your design choices. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do I find the instructions to print the 1-2-3 layouts. I went to a cropandconnect and an advisor had them all printed out on a one page with the sketch on top and the instructions on the bottom. I have been searching the site and can't find it. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do I find the monthly 1 2 3 single layouts for 2018 please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the inspiration for this layout I completed for Calvinball2019 and have given you thanks on my blog https://margaretlcrawford.blogspot.com/2019/03/calvinball-2019-day-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts