Full Bloom Projects

Hi friends!

I've been AWOL around here lately as I've been working hard to complete my new e-book featuring 30 1-2-3 sketches! I'm very excited and will share all the details with you as soon as it is ready (which should be next week!)

I did want to pop in to share a couple of projects that were posted on various Social Media channels in the last few weeks though. If you only follow me through the OCM blog, you may have missed these posts (Pssst...if that's the case I'd love to invite you to also connect with me on my OCM Facebook Group, my Instagram page, my YouTube Channel and the Creative Life Scrapbooking Facebook Group!)

I've been enjoying working with Creative Memories Full Bloom Collection and I LOVED created this layout for my monthly Guest post on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog!


It was fun to cut out the word "bloom" from simple white cardstock with my Cricut (font Star Stella) as the title, and back the open shapes with a variety of the gorgeous Full Bloom papers. I also cut out some large white leaves (from the Full Bloom Digital Art Kit) with the Cricut and layered them in behind the photos of my dad's lovely garden and the gorgeous floral die-cut embellishments. The self-adhesive pearls from the embellishments pack added the perfect luminescent finishing touch.





You also might have missed out on a post where I shared a layout and technique video I did for Feature Project Friday on Creative Life Scrapbooking last week where I demonstrated how you can use your Creative Memories Pens to create a lovely watercolor background and ink splatter effect.



If you haven't checked out how to do this easy technique, grab a coffee and watch now!



Fun, right?

This would be a great technique to use on layouts AND cards and other papercrafting projects. If you try it out, make sure to share it on the OCM Facebook page...we'd all love to see your work!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts