Fall Blog Hop with Creative Life Scrapbooking!


Hello friends and welcome to Creative Life Scrapbooking's Fall Blog Hop! You've probably arrived at this stop on the hop after visiting Lisa's blog, and at the end of my post I'll send you along to Karyn's blog. If you've somehow stumbled into the midst of the hop, don't worry, I'll give you ALL the links at the end of this post! 

Can I just start by saying that I LOVE FALL!? Sorry for yelling, it's just that Fall is my favorite season! I've been enjoying playing with the Pumpkin Spice collection by Creative Memories for my fall pages, and I've also been busy creating some Fall cut-files...I shared my "Boo to You" cut-files last week, and I've got a new set of free Pumpkin Spice Everything cut-files for you today!

If you have an electronic cutting machine like a Cricut or Silhouette, this open pumpkin and layered title can be cut to any size and used on a variety of projects! I'm going to show you how I used a big pumpkin on a 12" x 12" layout and some smaller pumpkins on a card and a Happy Album layout! 

If you don't have an electronic cutting machine, you can still use these files...simply add the JPG or PNG version of the image to a word document or a digital scrapbooking program (like Artisan), print it out onto white cardstock and then cut it out with scissors. Not quite as easy, but still a whole lot of fun!

First up I created this 12" x 12" page layout by cutting the open pumpkin at 10" wide from White Cardstock. I backed it with a variety of patterned papers from the Pumpkin Spice Paper Pack and mounted it onto Orange Cardstock. I cut the title and shadow layers from Brown Cardstock and the light orange geometric patterned paper at 5" wide. I matted a few 3" x 4" photos of some of my favorite pumpkin flavoured treats onto Brown Cardstock and grouped them in the centre of the large pumpkin, then added the title to complete the grouping. Finally I mounted some vine and pumpkin stickers from the Pumpkin Spice Stickers pack to the layout, and did some journaling around the outside edge of the pumpkin with my Brown Dual-Tip Pen.








Since Pumpkin Spice things definitely make me happy, I decided to do a page in my Happy Album all about my love for Pumpkin Spice coffee drinks! I used a combination of papers from Kit #1 and Kit #3 to cut the open pumpkin and closed pumpkin (at 3" wide) and title (at 4" wide). A bit of journaling with the Black Dual-Tip Pen finished this page off in no time flat!






Finally I wanted to use more of the Pumpkin Spice papers to create a little card for a pumpkin loving friend! I used a standard 4.25" x 5.5" white card for the base. I cut the open pumpkin at 2.5" wide and title at 3" wide from more of the Brown Cardstock, and then I cut the closed pumpkin at 2.5" wide from the light orange geometric patterned paper to back the open pumpkin with. A piece of plaid paper (3.5" x 3.5") and a strip of the green vine paper (4.25" x 2") were all I needed to create this fast and fun card!




You can download the Pumpkin Spice Everything cut-files in the Shop...I hope you have fun with them! 

Now head on over to Karyn's blog for more fall fun! And if you haven't already, make sure you hop to all the stops below to check out all the other fall goodness my scrappy colleagues from Creative Life Scrapbooking have created to share with you!

Stop #1 - Fran Allen Smitherman's Blog
Stop #2 - Lisa Brown Graham's Blog
Stop #3 - Noreen Smith's Blog - you are here!
Stop #4 - Karyn McDermaid-Rolfe's Blog
Stop #5 - Julie Tambrini's Blog
Stop # 6 - Diana Brinsley's Blog

Happy FALL scrapping!


Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing the great cut files and all the pretty and fun ways to use them! I love the LOs. I would never have thought of making the pumpkin outline full size and using the pretty papers. Love it! The autumn is such a lovely time of year. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts