October 1-2-3 Layout for Croptoberfest!


Hi friends and Happy October! 
Besides being pumpkin month, October is all about Croptoberfest for us scrapbookers! So I've through that I would give you a new 1-2-3 Sketch for you that features the gorgeous Croptoberfest Products from Creative Memories!
As you might know, my 1-2-3 Layouts are super easy and use just ONE piece of double-sided patterned paper, TWO pieces of cardstock or album pages for the base, and the whole layout is made with only THREE cuts! Easy, fast and fun!
The Croptoberfest products I'm using are exclusively available to CM Advisors, so if you want to get your hands on them contact me right away! Of course the 1-2-3 sketch can be used with any papers and embellishments...it would look so beautiful using the Gather Together or Pumpkin Spice collections - both of which just happen to go with the Croptoberfest products! For the layout samples I used Cloud, Gray and White Cardstock for the base pages of my layouts...which also coordinate beautifully!


Here's the layout done with the three different double-sided papers in the Croptoberfest Kit:



Aren't they pretty? I love these colors and patterns!

No matter which papers and embellishments you plan on using, I've created a handout for you with the cutting guide, sketch and the three sample layouts which y
ou can download for free in the Shop!

As always, if you're in Canada you can shop for these or any other Creative Memories products 24/7 on my CM website. If you are elsewhere in this big wide world, make sure to check the Consultant Locator on CreativeMemories.com to find an Advisor near you!

Happy Croptoberfest and Happy Scrapping!


Comments

  1. Noreen, shame on ME for not having written before to tell you just how very much I LOVE your 1-2-3 designs, both for scrapbook pages as well as cards. These are exactly the kinds of inspiration I need to get my papers and embellishments out of their packages and the pictures out of the camera, and ONTO my scrapbook pages! I made a birthday card for our son in August; he is now 38 and has littles of his own. I cropped and included two pictures of him on the card, and I can’t tell you just how thrilled he was to see himself with his father and me in those pictures, at roughly the age that his toddler twins are now. It reminds me that every time I think, "Oh, this takes too much time!", that I am absolutely WRONG.
    Again, thanks for the quick ideas you give us that make keeping memories doable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts