NEW Shutter Bug Layout & Project Guide!


I'm happy to announce that the new Shutter Bug Layout & Project Guide is now available in the Organized and Creative Mom Shop!

This 24 page Guide features instructions and full-color photos to create layouts and projects using the Shutter Bug Paper Pack by Creative Memories!

What's inside?
  • Two new 1-2-3 Layouts with sketches, cutting guides and instructions
  • One Layout created entirely from strips with sample, instructions and measurements
  • One Multi-Pocket Page Layout with sample and instructions, plus a traditional variation for those who don't want to use Multi-Pocket Pages
  • Instructions to create two Shutter Bug Cards using leftovers from the layouts, plus measurements so you can use the card design over and over
  • Printable Card Sentiments
  • Tips for creating custom embellishments
PLUS
  • Tips for Creative Memories Advisors who want to use the Paper Pack as a Make & Take, Workshop or Class
  • Suggested Advisor Prep Steps
  • Full supply list

FAQ:How much is the Guide?Only $10.00...the same as all my other layout guides using specific products!

I'm not a CM Advisor* and I don't have the Shutter Bug Paper Pack...will I still be able use this guide?YES! If you like to use sketches or sample layouts as your starting point, you'll enjoy this Guide! Besides ideas for four layouts you'll extra tips and suggestions that you can use over and over again!

*And hey...why aren't you a CM Advisor? Did you know that the Advisors on my team receive all my Guides and Handouts to use with their own customers? If you'd like to be a Creative Memories Advisor on my team I invite you to check out all the details here and then contact me!  

You'll also want to note that this Guide AND the Shutter Bug Paper Pack will be the Quarter 1 Customer Appreciation Gift for all customers who have made a $50.00 purchase of Creative Memories products from me or through my Creative Memories Website between January 1 2019 and March 31 2019. Instructions will be sent after purchases, near the end of the Quarter!

I hope you enjoy making the layouts and cards in the guide as much as I did!

Happy Scrapping!

Comments

  1. just sent in an order, can't wait for the appreciation gift and booklet! not sure how I 'almost' missed this, I re signed up for emails just in case!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts