Ever After - February 2019 1-2-3 Sketch & Layout!


Hello friends! I've got the February 1-2-3 sketch and layout for you today! This month I'm working with the Ever After Collection by Creative Memories - a gorgeous wedding themed collection with muted sage, rose and blush colors matched back to more rustic woodgrain patterns. It features the Paper Pack, Stickers, shaped Variety Mat Cards and intricate Laser Die-cut Frames and Embellishments. There is also a coordinating Album Cover, Fast2Fab refill pages and a Gift box Set that would make the perfect Wedding Gift! The collection will also be very pretty for springtime, feminine and Mother's Day layouts.

As with all my 1-2-3 Sketches and Layouts, you only need ONE piece of double-sided patterned paper, TWO pieces of Cardstock (or Album Pages) and we'll make the entire layout with only THREE cuts! This month I've included spaces for seven photos, with room to even add an eighth! Here's the sketch:


As always, you can download a free handout that features the sketch, cutting guide and instructions in the OCM shop, but put your feet up for eleven or so minutes and enjoy the video first!


Here are some photos of the final layout for you...


After cutting and arranging the strips on my layout base, I added a frame over the focal photo and used several Variety Mat Cards for my title, journaling and matting. I added three embellishment clusters with the rose laser die-cuts and stickers- and journaled with my Brown Dual-Tip Pen.




I hope you give this 1-2-3 sketch and layouts a try...remember it can be used with ANY papers and embellishments! Don't forget to download your free printable handout with the sketch, cutting guide and instructions here!

Join me in March for the next 1-2-3 Sketch and Layout, but if you're looking for MORE 1-2-3 inspiration, check out the E-book and the other printable Layout Guides in the OCM Shop, and it's not too late to join us for the Scrap-Your-Stash 2019 online course! There are new EXCLUSIVE sketches every month! You can find all the info and register here. I hope you join us!


Happy Scrapping!

Comments

  1. Great layout - very versatile and they are beautiful papers. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous spread! I didn't think I was going to like these papers (not the colors for my daughter's upcoming wedding!), but as always once I see them I'm in love! I won't likely be using them for the wedding album, but I think they would be gorgeous for heritage pages. I love the delicate die cuts, too. Thanks, Noreen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Noreen! I love how you take something so simple and turn it into something so spectacular!!! This is a lovely set of papers, stickers and embellishments, but I’ve promised myself that until I scrap MORE of my stash, I won’t be buying so much more! I could easily purchase every new design that CM comes out with!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts