Yuck. Yay!

YUCK...I am feeling so yucky today. This past last week I have been fighting a nasty bout of sinusitis. I thought it was getting a little better, but last night both Grayson and Sam were restless and awake needing my attention so I got about 3.5 hours sleep total. Needless to say I woke up with another wicked sinus headache, massive congestion and a sore throat. So I spent most of the day on the couch in PJ's and sweats, while Shane played Cars Bingo and Wii with Grayson. I grabbed a nap whenever I could and had lots of tea and honey. But of course I still had to cook, clean up the dishes and feed Sam. Mom's never get a chance to get properly sick, do we? Sigh...off to bed in a few minutes hoping for a better sleep tonight.

But there were bright spots in the day...YAY! The first day of March came in like a lamb...and I am so glad that Spring is on its way in just a few more weeks! We have had snow on the ground this winter since mid-November and we're sick of it.

My March card for Christmas Cards All Year Round was posted today along with the other cards by the design team. In honor of St. Patricks Day this month, the challenge was to do an almost all green card featuring some sort of leaf. Super cute, and always a thrill to see my work posted online.

Creative Memories launched their new line of scrappy goodness today...OMG the new baby line is so precious! And the new puzzle maker punch will be lots of fun. (You can see all the new products here.) And their new Project Centre has some great ideas in it too...inspiring!

My Creativity Project got off to a slow start today...the extent of my creativity was lying on the couch and reading a few scrapping blogs and the new Creating Keepsakes magazine. I also did some sketches for my website, but I'll have to finish one off and post it tomorrow. I wanted to get a layout done for my LOM assignement this week which is to scrap a least common layout...that is, scrapbook something you don't normally scrap about. I have some ideas but they will have to wait a day or two as well until I am fully up and around.

Hope to feel better tomorrow and do something fun.

Happy Scrapping,
Noreen

Comments

Popular Posts