Menu Plan Monday

Over the next four weeks I will be making my meal plans based on the 20 meals I can make with what's in my house NOW. To keep me organized, I'll go back to the original post and cross off the items as I incorporate them into a weekly plan. OK... this week I'm choosing:

Monday: Shepherds Pie and Salad

Tuesday: Sweet and Tangy Chicken, along with Rice and Broccoli

Wednesday: Hamburger Soup, Buns and Salad

Thursday: Leftovers of above!

Friday: Pizza night!

Saturday: Baked Macaroni and Cheese, with Veggies & Dip

Sunday: Ham, Scalloped Potatoes and Mixed Veggies

Don't forget to check out LOTS more meal plan ideas at http://www.orgjunkie.com/ and the almost 300 other bloggers who are participating in the Eat From the Pantry Challenge!


I'll check in with the grocery bills later in the week!

Comments

  1. Just curious. Is pizza night take-out or homemade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie...we rarely get take-out. I try to have a couple of decent fresh-frozen pizzas in the freezer (like you buy in the deli at Sobey's or Superstore)and I do make homemade pizza if I have bought the major ingredients (ie; lots of cheese, ham etc) for other meals that week. Now that I have a breadmaker the dough is super simple!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts