Last Chance and Sneak Peeks

I am running around today getting ready for our All-Day Crop tomorrow. I am so excited to share lots of journaling tips, cute new products and scrappy fun with a bunch of wonderful ladies for 12 whole hours! Bliss! (Hey...if you are in the Calgary area and want to join us, we still can squeeze a few more in - click here for all the deets and email me @ noreen@sharingmemoriesscrapbooking.com right away if you can make it!)

I just wanted to post a quick reminder that today is the LAST DAY to submit your application for our first ever design team! Thanks to all of you who have already applied - I am blown away by the talent and creativity that you are all sharing with me! I have a feeling it will be so hard to make the final decision! Team mebers will be notified on Sunday or Monday and the team will be announced by mid-week. I can't wait!

And, I promised all the ladies at tomorrow's crop the first look at the new Valentine products, but just cause I love you, here's a little sneek:



Hope you like what you see...check back next week for full descriptions and more pics!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts