Re-Inspired

Hi Friends!

It's been almost a year since I've posted on this blog, and I have missed it more than I thought I would! I miss connecting with and hearing from friends near and far. I miss sharing things I think others would find useful and "teaching" in an online-kinda-way. I miss posting pics and having a place to record little tidbits of life. So, I'm going to give it another go! I can't guarantee I'll post regularly, or even that often, but I WILL post!

What prompted this? I recently was part of a wonderful weekend retreat co-hosted by my good friends and colleagues at Calgary Crops - Heather and Carla - and came away re-energized and re-inspired to start sharing again. Even though I haven't posted in almost a year, I HAVE still been creating. And the feedback I get from the ladies that join us at our crops and retreats certainly motivates me to share my artwork, knowledge and experience.

I also am contemplating a bit of a change in my business life, so I wanted to be an active blogger again so that if/when I do finalize my decision, I can share it with you all. More to come on that in the next few weeks!

So, for now I will share a favorite layout from the artwork contest we held at our recent retreat. We gave each lady who wanted to particpate a copy of a sketch (from Canadian Scrapbooker Magazines Sketchy Challenge for October) and invited them to create their own version of the layout. We then had everyone vote for their favorite layout and awarded the prize to the scrapbooker who had the most votes. It's always fun to see so many takes on the same sketch! This was my own version:


The large apple and "Delicious Autumn" title were cut with CM's Cheerful Seasons Cartirdge.
Paper and stickers are from the coordinating collection - Cheerful Autumn. 

In the next few days I'll be going back into previous posts and fixing some photo issues on the blog...I've noticed that many of the pics are not loading correctly or are missing altogether. And I'll be busy getting ready to share more of what I've been up to!

Looking forward to reconnecting with you!

Comments

Popular Posts