Snowflake Card

Still making Christmas cards!

I wanted to do a few extra techniques on a card for my MIL (hope she doesn't see this post!) so I broke out the Cricut, Cuttlebug, embossing powder and heat gun and some special silvery shimmer paper, inks and twine.




Card Size 4.25" x 5.5"
Creative Memories White and Cloud Cardstock and Gray Shimmer Cardstock
Sissix/Hero Arts "Snowflake" Stamp and Embossing Set
Colorbox Silver Inkpad
Stampin' Up Silver Embossing Powder
Snowflake cut with Creative Memories "Tis the Season" Cricut Cartridge
Michaels Dollar Bin Sentiment Stamp and Silver Twine

Tomorrow I'm planning another bulk Christmas card making session - I'll be back next week to share the cards and the first few pages of my December Daily. Have a great weekend!



Comments

Popular Posts