Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

We are heading out to our family cabin for Christmas and looking forward to snowshoeing, having some roaring fires and just relaxing and reveling in the beautiful snowy scenery. I'm also planning on doing some scrapbooking - I've packed my December Daily kit and plan on finishing up some pages so I can finally share them with you next week. (Interestingly, I've found that the hardest thing about keeping up with it this year is actually getting the photos printed - maybe next year a personal photo printer is in order!)

Until then, here is my Christmas card to YOU! I love sending and receiving photo cards, but I was running low on time to get photo cards printed and delivered, so I made up a 4 x 6 "card" on Artisan software (formerly CM Storybook Creator) using the CM Woodland Christmas Digital Additions. I had them printed as 4 x 6 prints locally in 1 hour and was able to adhere them into regular Christmas cards to send out in time for the holidays (well...mostly in time - but my far flung relatives may not get them until after Christmas!)



I hope you have a wonderful holidays with family and friends!



Comments

Popular Posts