Big News #2

Note: Our garage sale was a huge success! We really enjoyed re-connecting with lots of ladies and helping them get some great deals. Our upcoming scrapbooking retreat is almost full, but if you are interested, certainly send me a quick email and we'll do our best to fit you in!

Big News #2 is that I have signed up to be a 


Thirty-One Gifts has finally come to Alberta and I am so pleased to now be one of the first consultants in the province! 

I first learned about Thirty-One Gifts about three and a half years ago. I was at one of our scrapbooking retreats which was attended by a gal who brought some of her supplies in this cute plaid bag with all these pockets. I asked her about it, found out about Thirty-One Gifts and learned that her sister was a consultant in North Dakota. I placed an order through her sister and then waited for several months until she was able to visit and bring the bags up to Canada. It was worth the wait, because when I got them, I absolutely fell in love with the products! I've been using those items for over three years now - and they are still going strong!

I've had lots of friends, family members and people I meet ask me about the bags and how they could get their hands on some. I reached out to Thirty-One Gifts at their home office in Columbus, Ohio to see when they were coming to Canada. They opened in Ontario in 2012 as a test market and expanded into Alberta as of February 10, 2014. After over three years of waiting, I am beyond thrilled to now have easy access to these great products and to be able to share them with you here in Alberta!

I invite you take a look at all that Thirty-One Gifts has to offer - fun and practical organizing solutions for you, your home and your family; fabulous Hostess benefits; and an amazing ground floor opportunity to own your own business with a company that Celebrates, Encourages and Rewards women. You can view the entire catalog on my Thirty-One consultant website, see all the specials and place an order anytime.



And if you have questions about the organizing solutions, to order products, book a party or to chat about becoming a Thirty-One Consultant, just contact me and I'll get back to you ASAP!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This doesn't mean that I will stop scrapbooking....I could never give up my favorite hobby all together! And I will still watch and wait for Creative Memories to allow us in Alberta to sell and buy the product again - but that might happen next week or not until next year.

What this does mean is that I would like to branch out a bit here on the blog and post ideas about home, family, organizing and decorating and all the other things that go on in my life. I'm considering the possibility of starting a new/different blog that could encompass all theses ideas to share. (I'll get back to you on that...perhaps that will be my next big news!)

Happy scrapping...and organizing!

Comments

Popular Posts