April 1-2-3 Layout

Hi friends!

I hope you were able to join us during the epic World Wide Virtual crop we had earlier this month? If not, you can still check out all the world wide goodness that was shared by clicking here! The Creative Memories Home Office teams from North America, Japan and Australia worked so hard across many time zones to make it all happen. The Content Contributors created lots of projects to share for inspiration, but what was really inspiring were the pages and projects that were shared by thousands of participants that joined in from all over the world!



I was happy to prepare another 1-2-3 Layout with a sketch and cutting guide to share during the crop. I filmed the video prior to the crop going live, but there was so much creativity jam packed into those few days that we never got a chance to post the video. I edited it a bit to make sense after the fact, and am happy to share it with you now so you can see how this 1-2-3 Layout comes together quickly and easily. For those of you not familiar with my 1-2-3 Layouts, they use 1 piece of patterned paper, 2 pieces of cardstock and are made with only 3 cuts! Take a look:



Because April was the release of the gorgeous new Hello Baby line of products, I was dying to feature the darling Hello Baby Boy papers on my own layout of my son when he was about 6 months old - so cute! Of course you can use whatever papers and embellishments work for the photos you are scrapbooking  - the beauty of using sketches is that you can adapt the layout (or card) to whatever theme you please just by changing up the papers and embellishments!

Make sure to go to this link to download and print a copy of the 1-2-3 layout sketch, cutting guide & card sketch for yourself!

As always, I'd love to see YOUR version of the layout based on this sketch...you can link to it in the comments below or post it on my facebook page to share!

Happy Scrapping!

Comments

Popular Posts