Christmas Past Projects - Quick Christmas Cards

If you've been following my progress on combating my Seasonal Product Hoarding Disorder (SPHD!) you'll know that I started with just four Christmas themed products and was on a mission to use up as much of those products as I could this year. I purchased Creative Memories Christmas Past Paper, Stickers, Embellishments and Ruby ABC/123 Stickers and have shown you how to make either a December Daily 8 x 8 Album or 24 Countdown favours, two 1-2-3 Layouts and several Treat Bag Toppers. Now we're only one week away from Christmas and I'm down to just two pieces of patterned paper, and the sticker pack left, so today I'm using them up to make 12 cards!


I've created a FREE cutting guide and instruction sheet that you can download and print here. Or, you can watch the video to see how the cards come together in super speedy time!


As you saw in the video, best laid plans sometimes go awry! A few cards didn't work out quite as planned, and one "C" piece completely disappeared as I was working, so I had to improvise with a piece from the scrap pile! But it all turned out OK in the end and I am happy with the finished cards. Don't forget that you can get the instruction sheet with updated and correct measurements by clicking here.

This project brings me to the end of my experiment in getting the maximum use from my seasonal supplies. I have a few of the border stickers and ABC/123 stickers left that can possibly be used on other layouts, and the remaining embellishments will pretty much be depleted as I finish off my December Daily Album (which I'll continue to share during the rest of the month). ALL my paper was used up - YAY! - and I was content to throw out the few small scraps that were left over. All-in-all, I think it was a success! I won't go so far as to say I have conquered my SPHD, but I'm on the right track...but check back with me after Valentines Day!

Happy scrapping!









Comments

  1. Awesome! I love how easy the cutting is.I love how you made everything work out even though it wasn't your original plan. Turned out great. I loved all the projects this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts