1-2-3 Scrapbook Layout January 2017

Hello friends! I'm happy to be posting the first 1-2-3 Layout of the year! Thanks for your continued enthusiasm for these layouts. I am so glad you enjoy them, and that they help you with getting beautiful layouts done quickly!

If you're new to my 1-2-3 Layouts, they help create a double page page layout using only 1 piece of double sided patterned paper, 2 pieces of cardstock (or Album pages) and by making only 3 cuts to create the layout! Each month I provide you with a free printable showing the sketch, cutting guide and a sample of the finished layout. This month's sketch has room for 5 photos, journaling, title and embellishments (but of course you can add more photos or more journaling - please adapt it to suit your needs!)


This month Creative Memories released two new product collections - Mi Amor and Cake My Day - and with Valentine's Day around the corner I chose to use a paper from the Mi Amor collection! The sophisticated red, black and white patterns can be used for layouts about all kinds of love - romantic love, family love, pet love, love of sports etc. - but will also work well for lots of other projects too! Grab a beverage and put your fee up for a few minutes to watch how easily and quickly this layout comes together!


I used the go-with-everything Black ABC/123 Stickers for the title, and die-cuts from the Mi Amor Embellishments as accents (which I popped up off the layout with Foam Squares for added dimension). Journaling with my trusty Black Dual-Tip Pen finished off the layout - which only took about 20 minutes from start to finish! Here's a couple more pics...



All products can be purchased on my CM website, and you can download your FREE copy of the sketch and cutting guide here so that you can refer to it as you create your own "love"-ly layout. I'm so excited to see what you create - please feel free to share it on my facebook group page or leave a comment below!

Happy Scrapping!







*** And don't forget to leave a comment on the 1-2-3 Card post before January 31st to have a chance at winning this month's card kit!

Comments

  1. I love your 1-2-3 layouts! I'm going to try this one this weekend with Christmas paper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts