NEW! Single Page 1-2-3 Scrapbook Sketch - January 2018

Hi friends! Happy New Year!

I'm excited to think about all the fun we're going to have in the year ahead! You may have seen on my Facebook page that I have committed to creating and publishing an e-book of my 1-2-3 Layouts this year, which should be available in February and will feature 30 new 1-2-3 sketches for you! I'll also continue to create layouts, cards, mini-albums and other papercrafting projects, and offer you tips and how-to's here on the blog and on my YouTube Channel.

Something new for 2018 will be my SINGLE page 1-2-3 sketches. These will be a variation of my 1-2-3 formula - each sketch will use ONE piece of cardstock or album page as the background, TWO paper shapes to provide interest and variety, and at least THREE photos! These sketches will help you create fast & easy beautiful single page layouts using minimal supplies, while still placing the focus on the photos and stories. Each month I'll provide you with the sketch, along with a guide to show you the dimensions of the two paper shapes and how to cut them from one piece of paper. Here's a look at our first sketch:


To kick off this new series I'm using the playful Imagine Collection from Creative Memories. I love the fun red, black and yellow color scheme which will be perfect to showcase photos from visits to magical theme parks, as well as birthdays, kids activities and lots of other events! (Pssst...I'll show you a little bit about each component of the Imagine collection in the video below!)

Along with the monthly sketch, I'll also be creating a Sketch-to-Page Scrapbooking Process video where you'll see how the layout comes together. I'll be sharing my design choices as you watch the process and I'll have lots of helpful tips throughout. Although they will be slightly longer than my Double Page 1-2-3 Layout videos, you'll be able to see exactly how the entire layout comes together from start to finish in around 20 minutes! So, pour yourself a warm beverage and enjoy some scrappy inspiration!



Fast and easy, right? Here are some additional images of the finished layout and embellishment clusters for your reference.





The super-fun Imagine Collection and other current Creative Memories products shown can be purchased on my CM website and don't forget to download your FREE copy of the sketch and cutting guide here so that you can refer to it as you create your own version of the layout. I'll be looking forward to hearing what you think of the single page sketches and can't wait to see what you create with it! Please feel free to share your layout on my Facebook Group page or leave a comment below!

Happy scrapping!

Comments

  1. Thanks, Noreen, terrific as always!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using this idea as a inspiration to my page-a-day challenge participants. I love the simplicity of 1-2-3! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing with all of us Noreen! I always enjoy printing and sharing your layouts with my customers! Love your videos too!
    Great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts