Cute 'n Easy Christmas Cards and Tags (That Double as Gifts!)



With only a few days until Christmas you might still need a bunch of little gifts for people like your neighbours, colleagues at work, your kids friends, your hairdresser or UPS delivery person etc. These little Mug Cards are the perfect "little something" to give to anyone, and the Candy Cane Tags a re lovely finishing touch to add to gifts to make them a little more special! best of all they are easy and quick to make using supplies and tools you probably have on hand already! I used the "Merry Little Christmas" collection by Creative Memories (which is already sold out...can you believe it?) but you can use any Christmas-y papers and embellishments, or adapt these ideas for other holidays!

Here's what you'll need:




Why don't you go grab some tea/cider/coffee or hot chocolate right now and watch how easy it is to make these cute cards and tags!


Easy, fast & fun! Enjoy making these cuties and giving them to everyone on your "nice" list this Christmas!

*All Creative Memories products featured in these projects are available in Canada on my CM website (or you can find CM Advisors in the US and other countries by using the Advisor Lookup feature.) If you are interested in joining my cross-Canada team of CM Advisors, feel free to contact me, or click on the "Join" tab on my CM website. Finally, please join me on my Facebook Page, YouTube Channel and  Instagram feed for more ideas and inspiration, and check out the online courses I teach in the OCM Classroom.


Happy Scrapping!

Comments

  1. Such a good idea. I am going to use the Frost paper and hot chocolate theme for my January crop. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be so cute...love that Frost collection!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts