Christmas Layout and Favours with the Advisor Exclusive Ornate Arches Punch!



On our December 3rd Facebook Live I had lots of fun playing with the fantastic Ornate Arches Punch! I used it to create the cutest trees for a layout AND a couple of favour boxes and cones, both featuring Merry Little Christmas products. So cute! But, the ONLY way to get this punch is as a Creative Memories Advisor - if you are a current CM advisor you get to purchase one of these punches, or you can join CM and become an Advisor by December 31 to get your own FREE! Trust me you NEED to have this punch in your tool box...it is awesome! (And of course I believe that if you love CM then you should be a CM Advisor so you get all the benefits!!!)

Check out the replay of the FB Live here for a couple of fun ideas to use this punch on a layout and as favour boxes and cones!

Although there is no printable for these projects, here is the layout sketch...


...and some photo directions to follow!





I just scratched the surface with what you can do with this punch...it is infinitely versatile!

If you simply MUST_HAVE this punch, make sure to join my Cross-Canada CM Team before December 31st! It's easy to join:

1) Head to my CM Website
2) Click on the "Join" Tab
3) Fill out the info!

For $59.00 (CA) you'll become a CM Advisor, and you'll get the punch, papers and embellishments (a $56.00 value!) FREE! You'll also get a $15.00 (CA) coupon to use immediately, 10% discount off your first purchase and your customized CM website where friends and family can purchase CM products from you. You can earn a little or a lot...it's up to you. There is no inventory to carry, no minimum sales requirements to meet and no stress - just a whole lot of fun with other CM Advisors and the joy of helping people record their memories! If you have questions or want more info, please feel free to contact me...I'd love to help you join in on the fun!

PS...did I mention that my Cross Canada CM Team Members ALSO receive access to all of my courses and digital products at no charge? Just a little perk from me to them, and another reason to join today!

*All Creative Memories products featured in these projects are available in Canada on my CM website (or you can find CM Advisors in the US and other countries by using the Advisor Lookup feature.) If you are interested in joining my cross-Canada team of CM Advisors, feel free to contact me, or click on the "Join" tab on my CM website. Finally, please join me on my Facebook Page, YouTube Channel and  Instagram feed for more ideas and inspiration, and check out the online courses I teach in the OCM Classroom.


Happy Scrapping!





Comments

Popular Posts