December 2019 1-2-3 Sketch and Layout


I'll bet everyone is feeling this way, but I just can't believe that we are only a few days away from Christmas and ten days away from the end of the year/decade! WOW! With that said, it brings us to the last 1-2-3 Sketch and Layout of 2019!

This month I'm featuring the lovely Winterberry Collection from Creative Memories with it's frosty papers, variety mat cards, laser-cut border embellishments, and stickers!

As you may know by now, my 1-2-3 Sketches and Layouts are a great way to get photos onto pages FAST! You only need ONE piece of double-sided patterned paper, TWO pieces of Cardstock (or Album Pages) for the base of your layout, and we'll make the entire layout with only THREE cuts! This month I've included spaces for up to EIGHT 4" x 4" photos in a very dynamic and symmetrical layout. Here is the sketch:



Over the last few months I have been sharing the monthly 1-2-3 Sketches and Layouts on the OCM Facebook Page as Facebook Lives, then editing them for length to upload to the OCM YouTube Channel. If you'd like to see the entire FB Live, head over the OCM FB Page to watch (and make sure to Like or Follow the page and sign up to receive notifications when I'm doing a FB Live!), or, grab a cup of whatever you're pouring to watch the edited version of the video below:




Here's a closer look at the finished sample layout....


Make sure you head over to the OCM shop to get your copy of the FREE printable handout with the sketch, cutting guide and instructions!

Do you enjoy the 1-2-3 Sketches and Layouts? Would you like me to continue them in 2020? Definitely let me know in the comments below...I'd love to hear your thoughts!

And if you love sketches, consider registering for my year-long online course - SYS20/20 (Scrap-Your-Stash 2020) - where you'll get sketches galore each month along with challenges and lots of inspiration to use up that stash of scrapbook supplies! Registration is open and classes begin January 1, 2020!

*All Creative Memories products featured in these projects are available in Canada on my CM website (or you can find CM Advisors in the US and other countries by using the Advisor Lookup feature.) If you are interested in joining my cross-Canada team of CM Advisors, feel free to contact me, or click on the "Join" tab on my CM website. Finally, please join me on my Facebook Page, YouTube Channel and  Instagram feed for more ideas and inspiration, and check out the online courses I teach.

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!
Happy Scrapping!








Comments

  1. I adore your 1-2-3 sketches and layouts and so do my customers. Please continue you them in 2020. Thank you for sharing your creativity with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad to hear it! I am happy to say that I WILL be continuing to provide the monthly free 1-2-3s! Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Please keep doing the 1-2-3 Layouts. I love them and use them all the time. I keep my notebook filled with your 1-2-3 ideas next to me when I'm scrapbooking. Thanks so much for all the ideas I have gotten from you - - they are great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn...I'm glad you enjoy using them! I definitely will continue creating them!

      Delete
  3. I really like your 1-2-3 Sketches and layouts. Please keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being new to scrapbooking I love the simplicity of the layouts for beautiful results. Please keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts