Creative Memories for 2012

We had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends and I hope you did too! But now that Christmas is over and the year is winding to a close I am ready to share some exciting news with you:

I will be reactivating as a Creative Memories Consultant effective January 2, 2012!

I was a Creative Memories consultant for 4 years and loved it, but I wanted to try my hand at making my own kits and selling a wider variety of scrapbooking products from many different manufacturers. So when I was on maternity leave with my second son I started my Sharing Memories Scrapbooking Business. I really enjoyed it, too, as it gave me a chance to design and create products as well as teach unique classes and organize events. My friend Julie was a CM consultant so I was able to continue to order and use Creative Memories products whenever I needed to. Julie and I joined Carla and Heather to form Calgary Crops and it was great that we had four different lines of scrapbooking and papercrafting products to offer to customers at our crops and retreats.

But then Julie had her third baby this past summer and left CM to focus on her thriving Lia Sophia business instead. Since she left, many of our regular ladies at Calgary Crops have missed having access to CM products and I found myself missing them too! I also realized that I don't have as much time to devote to designing my own product kits and coming up with make and takes etc. since I returned to work full time. So, I have decided to reactivate with CM and let my Sharing Memories Scrapbooking Business go.

This decision has a couple of implications: One - Our Calgary Crops events will now feature the three main direct sales scrapbooking product lines along with all the new tools and ideas that these three great companies come up with! Two - my inventory of Sharing Memories Scrapbooking products will have to be sold off - so get ready for a sale ladies! I will be selling my discontinued products online as well as at upcoming Calgary Crops events until my inventory is gone (more details to come in the next few days!). I will also be changing my blog, although the name will remain the same. I am so excited to share lots of new CM ideas with you in the upcoming year!

So why am I waiting until the New Year to rejoin CM? Well, it is always a great time to start something new, but CM is also celebrating their 25th anniversary in 2012 so they have revamped their consultant kit with brand new products and are having an amazing special - I will be restarting my CM business for only $25.00!

If you are interested in starting a Creative Memories business of your own, you"ll be able to see the full details online at http://www.creativememories.ca/ starting on January 2nd, 2012 but in the meantime I do have a picture of the new consultant kit to share with you:

All this for $25.00? WOW! I think you can tell  I am very excited!

So, what are you planning for 2012?

Comments

  1. Exciting news!!! Wishing you the best of luck with the new ventures! Can't wait to see the new goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to join again for that price and those products! Thanks for the lia sophia plug too. So excited for you. Can't wait to spend some quality scrappin' time with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts