Soak Up the Sun



Summer 2012 Customer Appreciation and Sweet Spring Baby Digital Kits
Fonts: Cooper Black and LD Dabble
 
I think Spring finally has a good hold here in Calgary and Summer is just around the corner! We've been enjoying great weather and warm sunny days this week!

During May we are being inspired by the weather over at the Scrap It With A Song blog, and this week the Rock Chicks used Soak Up the Sun by Sheryl Crow as our jumping off point.

I took this photo of hubby and my younger son Sam a few years back as they watched my older son Grayson on a ride at our local amusement park. But, they appear to have their faces lifted to enjoy the warming rays of the sun! Either way, I love to "soak up" photos of these guys...I can't get enough of Sam's chubby cheeks! 

Have a great day...hope you can soak up some sun wherever you are!
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts