My Happy Album Planner for 2019!



Hi friends! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends - we sure did! But now that the holidays are over, most of us are thinking ahead to getting organized for the New Year. I am always excited to set up my new calendar or planner, and this year I am all googly-eyed over my new Happy Album Planner by Creative Memories!*

The Happy Album was released last summer and I've enjoyed using mine as my personal scrapbook where I create fast layouts about things that make me Happy! Lot's of folks thought it was a great size for a planner and sent in requests to CM for calendar pages to use in it. CM listened and not only created calendar pages, but new covers, too! I love the Blush Cover with the gold foil grid pattern on it and will be using that to do what I call "plannerbooking" this coming year!

So, what is "plannerbooking"? It's a combination of planning and memory keeping! For each month in 2019 I have set up a two-page calendar spread to do some high-level monthly planning, followed by a two-page spread where I can document the month with photos and journaling! I'm also using some of the previously released Happy Album Kits to decorate and personalize my album. Take a look at the video below as I give you an overview and a few how-to tips!


Fun, right? I think I'm going to really enjoy combining my planning and memory-keeping this year! here's a closer look at my January pages, all ready to go!



I'll be sharing future monthly planner spreads and memory pages on the OCM Facebook group and my Instagram feed, so definitely keep an eye out for them there each month!

If you are keen on trying are plannerbooking, you can check out and purchase any of the Happy Album or Happy Album Planner products on my Canadian CM website!

Happy planning!












*Note that the CM Happy Album Planner is NOT the same as "The Happy Planner" by MAMBI!

Comments

Popular Posts