Creative Memories February Kit of the Month

Hey! I am a little behind in sharing the Kit of the Month for February with you! So sorry!

Since my KOTM Club features seasonally themed layouts and cards, I knew February's Kit would be about Valentines Day, Sweethearts or Love. So when Nancy O'Dell's new LOVE Series was introduced in January, I knew that the 12 x 12 LOVE Addition would be the one we'd be working with! It's full of unexpected color combinations and vintage feeling stickers, and has the the look of a handwritten love letter. It's a little different than the typical red and pink Valentine's Day theme and will work for a lot of different photos or takes on the idea of love.
Nancy O'Dell's 12 x 12 LOVE addition

 Nancy O'Dell describes her collection as being "...about love – love for a sweetheart, love for a child, love for a parent, a pet or a place – pure, innocent, honest love. The Love Series blends gently worn icons and images with lively young colors to match the energy and emotion of your photos. Love grows old, but it never fades!" How true! 

When I got the addition pack and started playing with the papers, I used photos of my husband and sons, but soon realized that the papers and stickers would work very well with photos about places, pets and things we love as well. The papers and photo mats are rich and varied, and right on trend with the vintage theme. The stickers have a lot of detail and will enhance many different types of pages.

Here is a peek at the layouts and cards I created just for my Kit of the Month Club Members:




We had a great time last month at our Kit of the Month Workshop and my club ladies are coming again this Friday, February 10th at 7:30 pm. If you would like to join our club, I have a few extra kits prepared and we'd love to have you - just let me know asap and I'll "set a place" for you!

Kits are only $15.00 per month and include everything you need to create two 12 x 12 layouts and two greeting cards with envelopes. There is no additional charge for the workshop...just bring your adhesive and possibly some photos of people/things you love!

And remember, even if you are not in the Calgary area, I can prep and send your kit to you! It will come with step-by-step instructions for your projects so you can complete them in your own home! (Just remember to contact me to order as I must add the additional papers, die cuts and instructions to make your kit complete!) 

Have fun scrapping this month all the people and things YOU love!

Comments

Popular Posts