One More Sleep!

The new Creative Memories Spring and Summer collection goes live tomorrow - Thursday March 1st! Hooray!

Not only does it mean that spring is just around the corner, but it signals the introduction of so many fabulous new products! The ladies at our retreat this past weekend were treated to a sneak-peek and they loved everything they saw! The biggest favorite? Definitely the ENCHANTED POWER PALETTE which features gorgeous colors, embossed papers, die-cut self-adhesive paper ribbons and sparkly photo-safe epoxy gems! Since my pre-ordered palette was the first thing to sell, I can't wait to order another one as of tomorrow so I can play with it!



Another favorite was the DIVINE WEDDING collection, with it's exquisite papers & albums in both 12x12 and 8x8 sizes AND the new coordinating Circut Cartridge! Be still my heart!



Even better news? ALL Power Palettes, including the new Enchanted and Divine sets are on sale for 30% off in March! You can see them all and get all the details by viewing the new Mini-Catalog here!


If you are in the Calgary area and would like to see the items in person, I am having a FREE open workshop and new product launch this Friday night from 7-10pm. Please contact me if you'd like to come and crop, or simply drop in for a look. And as always, if you would like to order any of the great CM products, let me know or shop anytime on my Creative Memories Consultant Website.

Happy Spring!

Comments

Popular Posts