Day 5 - Christmas Photocards

***Sorry for the late post...we have had internet issues due to the massive snow storm we have been weathering for the past two days!

Do you take and send photographs of your family at Christmas time? We do...it has been a tradition since our oldest son was born. I love receiving the annual photo cards from friends as well...it gives me a chance to see the changes in everyone - especially the kids! I keep many of the cards and photocards we receive each year in my Christmas album, and I always scrap a copy of our photocard and letter (if in fact I was organized enough to write one!)

At first I went to a large photo developer and chose one of their pre-designed cards, but once I started getting into digital scrapbooking and becoming familiar with the software, I decided to make my own. Of course I made a few Christmas cards, and then started making birthday invitations, thank-you cards, and birth announcements. A few friends asked me to design cards for them too. A new little side-business was born!

This year I have been so busy with actually making products for Sharing Memories Scrapbooking that I haven't had the time to take on custom designs. But I did create 10 pre-made designs for you to choose from:

[caption id="attachment_889" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Peace, Joy and Love - Blue and Brown"]Peace, Joy and Love - Blue and Brown[/caption]



[caption id="attachment_888" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="A Joyful Holiday - Blue and Brown"]A Joyful Holiday - Blue and Brown[/caption]




[caption id="attachment_887" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Happy Holidays - Red"]Happy Holidays - Red[/caption]



[caption id="attachment_891" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Merry Christmas - Blue & Red"]Merry Christmas - Blue & Red[/caption]



[caption id="attachment_892" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Merry & Bright - Green & Red"]Merry & Bright - Green & Red[/caption]




[caption id="attachment_893" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Merry Christmas - Stripe"]Merry Christmas - Stripe[/caption]




[caption id="attachment_894" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="Christmas Joy - Green & Red"]Christmas Joy - Green & Red[/caption]




[caption id="attachment_895" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="Peace, Love, Joy - Brown & Green"]Peace, Love, Joy - Brown & Green[/caption]




[caption id="attachment_896" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="Merry Christmas - Red"]Merry Christmas - Red[/caption]




[caption id="attachment_897" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="Happy Holidays (Vertical) - Red"]Happy Holidays (Vertical) - Red[/caption]


Each of these designs is only $14.99 - $5.00 less than my custom designs!


It's as easy as 1,2,3:



  1. Choose any of these pre-made designs and email me to get started. I will request a JPG copy of the photo you wish to use along with your family name(s).


  2. I will create your card within 24 - 48 hours. Once you are satisfied with the proof, you pay via PayPal and I email you a high resolution JPG image.


  3. Prints as many 4 x 6 photos as you need done at any photo developer (like Wal-Mart, Costco etc.). Regular 4 x 6 photos cost about .19 cents each but you can probably find a lot of sales on right now and may even get yours printed for less! You can also have them printed in as little as one hour, making it a very quick turnover. 


The benefits of this method are that you can print as many as you like very economically...especially considering that other predesigned cards usually start at about .99 cents each. Even paying the design fee, you still save about 50%. (example: SMS Photocard Design fee $14.99 + 50 cards at .19 each = $24.50 vs. 50 cards at .99 each =  $49.50) You get a custom look for a really economical price! Best of all, the quick turn around time means you can get these photocards off in the mail a lot sooner.

So if you see a design you like, contact me today  and we can get started on your Christmas 2009 photocard! (Please note: Customization on these cards is limited to inserting family names and changing background colors.)

 

I will try to get our 2009 family photocard posted in the next few days as well so you will have an additional choice! Note: The photos I used in all the samples above are from our 2008 family portraits!

 

See you tomorrow with a cute hostess gift idea!

Comments

Popular Posts