Day 12 - Christmas JOY Frame

*** So sorry about the late posting...Hubbie and I went out of town this weekend to attend a Christmas party. I left everything ready to post yesterday, but somehow it didn't set right! Sigh...anyway...here is the final project of our 12 Days series - just one day late! Enjoy!

I can't believe 12 days has gone by so fast! Hopefully you got lots of new ideas for gifts or projects for yourself. For our last project, I want to share some JOY with you!

JOY

Lately I have seen a lot of home decor projects using scrapbook supplies around the web. I had a three opening frame from Ikea at home that I wasn't using so I thought I would make a decorative piece for Christmas. Since the frame had three openings, I immediately thought of using the word JOY. I was planning on cutting letters from scrapbook paper and adding embellishments. But then I thought maybe I could create a digital version so that I could share some JOY with you!

This couldn't be easier. Click on the links below the images to download the J-O-Y letters as 2 PDF files. Print on a color printer and cut out. Place letters in a frame and that's it!

I formatted the letters to fit the frame I had, but you can trim them smaller if you are using 4 x 6 frames/openings. And if you don't have a single frame with three openings, conside placing each single letter into it's own frame and lining the three frames up together on a table or mantle.

(By the way...the digital papers and embellishments used in the J-O-Y letters are from a free digital scrapbooking kit from Epson Creative Zone. You can download a free copy here and use it to make lots more bright and fun Christmas projects!)

 Christmas JOY - Page 002Christmas JOY - Page 001





















Well, I hope you have enjoyed the last 12 days as much as I have enjoyed putting the 12 projects together! I am going to take a little break from posting over the holidays, but don't forget that the Christmas Sale runs until December 24th!

Oh...there are also two other things to let you know about as well -

1) If you are in the Calgary area, mark Saturday January 30th as a day for yourself! Join Calgary Crops for a full day (10:00 am to 10:00 pm!) of scrapping at the Triwood Hall. Get all the details and register at  http://www.calgarycropsscrapbookingclub.com/

2) Sharing Memories Scrapbooking will be putting out a DESIGN TEAM CALL right after Christmas! Yes, this little company has grown so much over the past 6 months that I can't do it all by myself anymore! I will be looking for scrapbookers, cardmakers, sketch artists, altered project artists and writers to help me bring more fresh & fun ideas and projects to you throughout 2010! I hope you consider applying!

I hope you and your families and friends have a wonderful holiday season!

Comments

  1. Hiya, Noreen! Wow, thanks so much for all the wonderful holiday inspiration.

    Hope you and your family enjoy the magic and peace that the season brings! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts