Happy Holidays!

Well, I think I am ready for Christmas...it's coming no matter what! I have enjoyed the past couple of weeks of preparations and although I mentioned I wouldn't be posting until after Christmas, I just wanted to post a very quick "Merry Christmas" wish!

Thanks for all your comments and your support of Sharing Memories Scrapbooking over the past few month as this little business got up and going. I truly appreciate your response to the products and ideas we have here.

Our Christmas sale will be ending tomorrow, so you still have a little time to shop. All orders from today and tomorrow will ship out on December 28 after the Christmas weekend. Thanks for your phenomenal response!

I hope you enjoy this winter holiday season with your friends and family. And I hope the memories you make last forever! Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts