Just checking in...

Just a quick share while supper is cooking! I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week...chalk it up to pre-move busy-ness. I have been interviewing tenants for our rental property, supervising painters and contractors at our new house, packing boxes whenever I can and planning for Sam's second birthday party which we are hosting at our old house this weekend. Sigh...

But, in the midst of the chaos I HAVE managed to complete a couple of layouts for my BPS class which is so much fun. It has become my late-night stress relief! The layouts are not my usual style or subject matter, but that's part of the fun! I have enjoyed following prompts and gathering items that I would never have put together and then scrapping in a completely new way.


I have also been busy planning a fabulous summer scrapping project for you...but you'll have to wait until Monday for all the details!

See you tomorrow with some must-check-out links!

Comments

  1. Love the layouts! Good luck with the moving. I know how stressful that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking the same class at BPS and enjoying the challenge of scrapping in a different way. Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts