Christmas in July - Scrapbook Layouts

Welcome to Christmas in July!

Although its the middle of summer, it is a cool and rainy day here in Calgary, which helps me get in the mood a little more than a 30 degree day would. In fact I can almost hear "Jingle Bells" as I write this! (ha-ha!) Over the next two weeks I hope to help you get in the Christmas spirit by catching up on Christmases past or prepping for Christmas to come. Check back often or follow the blog to make sure you don't miss any posts!

Today let's talk about Christmas scrapbook layouts. Every summer I spend time some catching up with layouts from the previous Christmas for our family Christmas album which I started the year Shane and I were married and have added to ever since. Here are a few from Christmases past - 2010 and 2011:










As you can see, I got a lot of mileage from just one kit - the  Cheerful Christmas Additions Pack:

Product Image

In each CM Addition pack there are four double sided 12 x 12 pages, eight 4.5 x 6.5 photo mats and two sheets of stickers - one clear word stickers and one cardstock stickers - all for only $10.00! By adding in some white, red, black and green solid cardstock I was able to create 3 double page and 2 single page layouts, and I still have some leftovers. (Watch for a future Christmas in July post on cards where I'll share what I created with the leftovers!)

Are you ready to scrap some Christmas memories? CM has lots of Christmas themed papers and embellishments for your to choose from. Here are a few of my favorites!

Holidazzle Paper and Photo Mat Pack - fabulous bright, not-traditional colors! The Epoxy Stickers that go with this collection are so cute!

Product Image

Noel Paper and Photo Mat Pack - gorgeous, traditional colors and designs. Stickers and Die-Cut Embellishments are also available to coordinate with this collection.


Product Image


Reminisce Christmas Addtions is another great value. Like the Cheerful Christmas Addition, there is enough paper, photo mats and stickers to complete several layouts, all with a rich vintage feel!

Product Image
  
No matter what paper you are using, you can easily create coordinating embellishments (like I did in a few of my layouts above) with CM's exclusive Tis the Season Cricut Cartridge. You'll be able to choose just the right image or phrase for you pages from the hundreds available on this cartridge. (You can preview all of the images here!)

Product Image


And if you just need a few stickers to enhance your pages, these Classic Christmas Stickers done in CM's famous watercolor style will really fit the bill!

Product Image

Finally, if you are a digital scrapbooker, check out at all the options you have here - and most are available in Storybook 4.0 and Universal Format for those of you who use other digital scrapbooking programs.

Hope you get a chance to scrapbook some Christmas memories soon. I'd love to see them, so if you post them to your own blog or flickr, etc., share the link in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts