52: Christmas in July

Since I am in the middle of a "Christmas in July" series of posts, it seems only fitting that the Creative Prompt this week has something to do with Christmas! So far I've shared some Christmas scrapbook pages, traditional hand-made cards and digital cards, so hopefully you have lots of ideas, but I thought I would share some page plans and their corresponding layouts with you, just in case you need a little extra inspiration. The photos and layouts are four years old...created back when I had my own scrapbook kit company.

A variation on Page Plan (or sketch) #23...


...was what I used as a basis for this layout:


And I used this Page Plan (#12)...


...to put together this layout:



Neither layout is too fancy...just photos, a few seasonal papers and embellishments and some journaling to capture the story. Simple, fast and easy!

So this week, your Creative Prompt is to use one of the 25 Page Plans on this blog to create a Christmas layout. If you post it on a blog or photo sharing site, I'd love to see it...feel free to post a link to it in the comment section below.

Merry Christmas in July!

Comments

Popular Posts