Get Set for Christmas!

Although I scrapbook all year long, I typically do some special scrapbooking in the summer. I like to set aside a few days to sort, organize and compile the pages for my boys "School of Life" albums (more on that later this summer!) and a few days for Christmas projects!

Even if it's hot outside, I love being down in my cool basement studio and getting a head start on Christmas in July. I scrapbook a few pages using pictures from last Christmas, make batches of cards, and prepare photo gifts like calendars and mugs that I know I want to give.

So starting on Monday and over the next couple of weeks, I'll be sharing "Christmas in July" posts here on the blog to help YOU get inspired to get set for Christmas!


Make sure to check back often for new ideas, or simply "follow me" to make sure you see each and every post!

Christmas in July? You bet!

Comments

Popular Posts