Extra Day for the Sale and More Christmas Inspiration

Just a super quick post today...

Creative Memories' Big Birthday Sale was supposed to finish yesterday, but apparently many customers weren't able to place their orders during the last hours of the sale due to technical issues. So CM is extending the sale by one day! Yes, you can still place an order until 11:59 Centra Time tonight and take advantage of the 25% off sale prices! Go to my website for all the details or to place your order. Enjoy!

I'll be posting my final Christmas in July post this weekend, but since I'm here, I thought I would direct you towards some more inspiration from CM. Have you ever visited the CM Project Center? Check it out...you can look at Digital or Traditional projects, search by category or occasion, or even by tool or techniques. Not only do you see a photo of the project, but the CM design team supplies a list of materials used and full instructions on how to create each project! There is also a small selection of quotes you can use on your pages and cards. Go check out lots of Christmas themed layouts and projects by clicking here.

Have a great day!

Noreen

Comments

Popular Posts