NEW CM PRODUCT UPDATE 3 - Holiday Products

This is the third post today on new CM products from the annual conference! Make sure you scroll down to see them all!

One category of products we all look forward to seeing every summer is the new Holiday products!

Fall is my favorite time of year and I love Halloween, so I can't wait to see CM's new Limited Edition Halloween Collection (which I think is called Hocus Pocus)!




I love the look of it - a bit vintage, but still graphic and cute. A 6 x 6 stack pack of double sided papers and die cuts will be available and it looks like the collection is loaded with great features such as these dimensional layered stickers!





And if you look closely at the first photo, you'll see TWO NEW BORDER MAKER CARTRIDGES! I think they are called Rustic Fence and Pumpkin Chain - can't wait to add those to my collection!

Although CM hasn't spilled the beans on the entire Christmas line yet, I heard there are some new Christmas themed border maker cartridges, and there was a sneak-peek photo of the new Christmas Countdown Project!

PartyProject
It sounds like Projects like these will be packaged and sold together, making it super easy to complete at a party, crop or on your own!

The new Fall/Winter 2012 Catalogue is a little different as well. Previously we had a full line catalogue and a party catalogue. Now they will be combined, making it easy to have everything in one place, and making parties fun and more inviting for your guests! I can't wait to see the new hostess specials for the fall...book your fall party now so you can take advantage of them before everyone else!



Stay tuned for more posts of new products soon!  

Comments

Popular Posts