Enchanted Cards

I've been checking out some sketch and card challenge blogs lately...nothing gets my mojo going like a good challenge! I have added some of the challenge sites that I like in my sidebar and I'll definitely be sharing some of challenge layouts and cards in future posts.

Today I was into some cardmaking, so I went to the CPS Blog (Card Positioning System) to get some inspiration. CPS has a tonne of card sketches...in fact this weeks challenge is their 276th sketch!

Here's what I came up with based on Sketch #276 while playing with my Copics and the CM Enchanted Power Palette:


Papers, Flower and Gem - Creative Memories
Stamp - My Favorite Things
Copics BG13, E00, E11, R20, R29, YG03

I'm linking up to the challenge there this week. Make sure you go have a look at all the other great takes on this card sketch.

While I had the Enchanted Power Palette out, I made a couple more quick cards. There's no stamping or coloring on these ones - I just used the gorgeous Papers, cute Phrase Stickers, textured Paper Flowers and self-adhesive Epoxy Stickers (gems). The cards came together so fast and easy, and it's always great to add a few more friendship themed cards to my stash. 





Tomorrow I'll share another layout based on my vacation Page Kits - stop by!


Comments

Popular Posts