Page Kit Layout

We are back from vacation...we had such a great time, but it's always nice to be home! I've finished unpacking and started in on the mountains of laundry, but since I now have a few moments to photograph some layouts, I thought I would start sharing some of the ones I created from the Page Kits I brought with me on vacation.

You might remember these photos and papers from the post I wrote on how to put together a page kit.


Creative Memories Discover Papers and Stickers (retired)

Since I chose the photos, paper, potential embellishments and sketch and packaged it all up prior to going on vacation, I was able to put this layout together in about 10 or 15 minutes! I brought 8 page kits with me on holidays and I managed to complete 6 of them in my downtime - not bad! It feels great to have a few extra layouts done and I'll be sharing more of those with you over the next few days.

In the meantime, I'll be watching for details from the Creative Memories annual conference which gets underway in Minneapolis tomorrow! I'll be sure to share any details that I am privy to, but you might also want to tune in to Creative Memories Home Office facebook page, Twitter and Pinterest accounts as they may be posting sneak peeks of new products. Can't wait to see and share all the new CM loveliness!

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts