NEW CM PRODUCT UPDATE 1 - Memory Manager 4.0

Although I am not attending the Creative Memories annual conference in Minneapolis right now, I am so happy that CM is sharing all their new products and programs with those of us at home! I'll be doing a bunch of posts on what's new with CM along with my regular posts over the next few days. Can't wait to see it all in person!

The first product I want to share is the updated version of our incredible photo organizing and editing tool - Memory Manager! We are moving from 3.0 to 4.0 and it looks amazing! I have been using Memory Manager since it's inception and have 10+ years of digital photos on it - that's over 13,500 photos! I have been so satisfied with what it can do, but I am absolutely thrilled at the new features! Have look at this video to see for yourself:



I particularly love the new facial recognition feature, the easy sharing feature and the one-touch enhancement feature. It will be so easy to make your photos look the best they can and then organize and share them! This is just another way Creative Memories is staying true to it's vision of preserving and sharing the important photos and stories of our lives.

Think about it for a second - where are YOUR photos right now? Do you worry about losing some of them on your computer? Is it easy to find the photos you are looking for to complete a memory-keeping project or page? Perhaps now is the time to get them organized!

Memory Manager 4.0 will be available to order on my website as of September 1, 2012, but those of you who are able to come to my Fall Product Launch on August 15th will be able to order your products that night! You'll be able to get your hands on all the new products 2 weeks before everyone else! Hope you can make it!

Watch for news about some great seasonal and Nancy O'Dell products later today!

PS...I'm not sure of pricing yet, but when it does come available you'll be able to purchase a downloadable upgrade (if you already own Memory Manager3.0), or purchase the entire new Memory Manager 4.0 on disk or by download.

Comments

Popular Posts