Weekend Web Round-UP - May 21st.

It's the Victoria Day long weekend here in Canada and I am so excited for a break from the everyday routine and a chance to get a bunch of stuff done! Here are a few things I came across this week for you to check out over the weekend:

1) Looking around at Two Peas this week I came across this super-cute Coffee Cup Mini-Album by Wilna Furstenburg.

You can download the templates/instructions for free and whip it up this weekend!

2) I think I might have to order this cloud stamp from Taylored Expressions...

...how sweet is that for card backgrounds?! Also check out her tutorial video on how ink up a larger stamp using a brayer.

3) Have you checked out Paperclipping Rountable Shows? I love them! Headed up by Noell Hyman and Nancy Nally, they invite all sorts of guest and celebrity scrappers to join them in their weekly shows. Lots of great ideas and tips here, for sure! I subscribe to the show via iTunes and then take my iPhone with me when I go for a walk in the evening and listen to them. This week Stacy Julian and Renee Pearson talk about chronological scrapbooking or, more specifically, why they don't do it!

4) OK...this last site isn't a scrapbooking site, but it's one of my favorites. Knock Off Wood offers free plans for building your own furniture - usually inspired by expensive furniture at places like Pottery Barn. I love browsing the galleries and one day I will actually try to make one of her pieces - maybe something for the new house. Have fun browsing and thinking of all the ways you could redecorate your home!


So, what are you up to this weekend? I have been shopping a little too much lately - both online and in person - so I have lots of new things to play with. Last week I saw a great deal on Sassafrass' blog and snapped it up. It arrived yesterday:

3 full pads of Sass paper and a whole package of coordinating product. Yum!

I also found some Pebbles Share & Tell Albums at a local Winners store for $6.00 each.

I grabbed a couple - one to replace the Project 365 Binder (the binder it came with never fit in my album shelf properly) and one for Week in the Life projects, which will be ongoing.

And, I bought a bunch of cute new stamps at Michaels to use with my Copics. Oh, and I found a source for Neenah Classic Crest paper here in town. It's a wholesaler, but they have a cash & carry section for the public. Needless to say I cleaned out what they had in stock! Hopefully I'll have lots of projects to share with you after the long weekend.

Other than playing with my new goodies, we will be continuing to pack up for our move and doing a bit of yardwork. I have plans for a date with hubby tonight, a date with a girlfriend tomorrow night and a date with the whole family (including a delish little four week old baby girl!) on Sunday. It promises to be a great weekend.

Hope your weekend is fab as well...have a good one...see you on Tuesday!

Comments

  1. You find such great things! I love your show/tell posts like this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts