Copic Cards

Since completing my certification I have been playing with my Copics every spare moment I have! I love the vibrant colors, the effortless blending and the smooth finished product. I have been experimenting with stamps I already own and have purchased a few new ones that caught my eye!

During my certification I sat next to the owner of Paper Jewels who was kind enough to share some stamped images of stamps she carries at her online store. The Bildmalarna stamps are from Sweden and feature little boy and girl characters called "Mimo" and "Mimosa". Oh my gosh they were cute! I didn't have a chance to work with them during the session, but I definitely have been playing around with them over the past few weeks!

Here are a couple of the stamped images made into cards:

Mimo Soccer
Copics: G21, G24, B21, B24, Y11, Y21, E00, E11, E15, E33, N0
DCWV Patterened Paper
Paper Co. Cardstock
Recollections Stamps
Creative Memories Star Punch



Mimosa Teddy Bear
Copics: V01, V12, V15, E00, E11, E33, E47, R20, Y21
K& COmpany Patterned Paper
Paper Co. Cardstock
Recollections Trim & Brad
Die-cut Flower Unknown

So sweet!

I think I will be ordering a few "Mimo's" for future cards and scrapbook embellishments - when colored up with blonde hair they remind me of my boys!

Make sure to check out their gallery for more cute ideas. Thanks Paper Jewels!

Comments

  1. Your cards are terrific! Cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, these are so cute :) TFS!! It was great meeting you at the Copic cert. class and thanks so much for linking to my Paper Jewels store!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts