Happy Mother's Day

Just dropping in with Mother's Day wishes for all the moms out there. I had a lovely day with 30 scrappers at our all-day crop yesterday, and today hubbie brought me some gorgeous flowers AND vacuumed the house for me - the best gift in my eyes! I am just waiting for the family to arrive for supper and am looking forward to a nice evening. I just thought I would share a couple of cards with you in celebration of today...

DT member Marcie whipped up this elegant card for Mother's Day using one of our Perpetual Calendars...very clever Marcie! And I love the colors!


And I shared our new Mother's Day Page Pak with you a couple of days ago, but here is a simple card created with some of the patterned paper and vellum sayings leftover from the layout.



Hope you are all having a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts