Weekend Web Round-Up - May 7

Happy Friday!

I am so looking forward to this weekend. I am spending tomorrow with 30 lovely ladies at an All-Day crop, and of course Sunday is Mother's Day, so I will be spending it with all three of my boys!

I am doing a Make &Take at our crop tomorrow to introduce our ladies to Copic markers. I have been playing with mine non-stop since my certification and I am in love!


If you want to find out more about Copics, here are some really good informative/"get started" posts:

1) Suzanne Dean has an extensive list of Copic videos and tutorials on her site. Make sure to check out her latest projects featuring a summery stamp set and using Copics on fabric bibs and onesies. The possibilities are endless with Copics and I love all of Suzanne's Projects!

2) I took my certification from the wonderful and talented Sherrie Siemens and her blog has some great tutorials including one on coloring skin with Copics.

3) Colleen Schaan is another regional instructor for Copic and her blog is chock-full of Copic info as well.

4) And, I like the info presented on Sparkle Creations blog too.

5) And just because it's Mother's Day on Sunday, I had to inlcude this beautiful list of links to cards, gifts and projects for Mother's Day.

I hope that get's you started - if you're like me and you start checking out links, you'll be at it all day! But what a nice way to spend part of your Mother's Day weekend!


Have a great one and we'll see you back next week for more DT scrap spaces tours!

Comments

Popular Posts